Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Winner and Top 3 - Challenge #185

Happy Halloween!!!  I am so excited that my favorite holiday is only a few days away!  In the meantime, it's all treats and no tricks here as we announce the winner and top 3 from our "Dress Me Up" challenge!  Special thanks to sponsor Sassy Studio Designs for their generosity!

WINNER


TOP 3
#41 - Carla Suto



#37 - Emily L.


Congrats, ladies, and please remember to grab your badges from the sidebar!  We hope you'll display them with pride on your blogs!  A new challenge has started, and we hope you'll join us for a little Tic-Tac-Toe fun with our new sponsor The Paper Shelter!

{hugs}
Regan

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for picking my card as the winner. I will put the winner badge on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card in the Top 3! Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in the Top 3!! Congrats to the other winners as well!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}